We live in a fast changing world. We need to learn new competencies and technologies every single year.
- Act as a bridge between the academia and organizations offering training for emerging technologies with the Industry
- Co-organize events related to the emerging technologies and competencies
- Disseminate through the ambassadors various initiatives and related events.
- Collaborate with industry and the academia for projects related to emerging technologies
- Act as an online training CENTRE for emerging technologies
- Co-organize events aiming to foster new technologies to the younger generation such as robotics competitions and hackathons.
ECECT – European Centre for Emerging Competencies and Technologies is a NON profit organisation aiming to bridge the gap between actual market needs and job candidates. This will be achieved by co-organising and supporting workshops, events and other related activities that can be undertaken in close collaboration with supporting organisations.
ECECT initiatives include the AMBASSADORS initiative acting as a main contact point for the central coordinator between countries. In addition, national ambassadors actively promote in their country among organizations, research institutes/universities.
ECECT academy aims to act as a facilitator for organisations that offer training and those that need training related to emerging competencies and technologies
ECECT supporting organisations
Your organisation can collaborate and at the same time support ECECT and its initiatives! The aim is that any collaboration will be beneficial for both parties and thereafter have a positive impact.
ECECT Ambassadors in your Country!
Do you believe that you can represent your Country in ECECT? Do you support ECECT initiatives? Do you understand the importance of emerging competences and technologies?
ECECT blog articles
The following are third party articles related to emerging competencies and technologies. These articles are intellectual property of their respective authors